Career Clinic - Student Counseling Division
Dowell with its rich experience in IT Consulting, Education & Career building, prepare dynamic IT professionals to support the "Industry for The Next Generation".
The same is done as a free service to deserving young & aspiring professionals.
OBJECTIVE: TO ENSURE THAT EVERY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE THROUGH PROPER PROFESSIONAL TRAINING BE GIVEN THE CAREER OPPORTUNITY TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH REPUTED IT COMPANIES IN THE SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME.
Our HRD Process:
- Candidates with an average of 80 % and above in X, XII and BE or MCA may please forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The eligible candidates will undergo rigorous Selection Process of written test, group discussion and technical interview.
- The selected candidates will then undergo On Job Training on technical skill in the areas of Java, J2ee, Visual Studio, Oracle, MS SQL etc. and soft skill training sessions in Communication Skills, Interpersonal Relations, Positive Attitudes, Business and Social Etiquettes, Business and Professional Ethics, Introduction to Organizational Behaviour etc.
- During the initial training period of three months they will be continuously assessed through internal assignments.
- The candidates on completion of the initial three months training will undergo Live Project Training for a period of another three months.A nominal stipend may be paid to the deserving candidates during this 3 months period.
- These well trained IT professionals will then be placed in Dowell through an MOU.