Global Business/Execution Models
Fixed Time, Fixed Price Model:
A low risk option, which you can choose when the scope and specifications for the projects are reasonably clear.
Dowell's process-optimization ensures reliability, predictability and optimized performance of the projects to deliver on time, on budget, on target.
Combine this with Dowell's Value for Money Offshore Development Center Execution Model and you have a very smart, unbeatable combination.
Time & Material:
In this model, DOWELL will form the project team including the project management staff, equipment and infrastructure based on your projected requirements. You could pay the monthly charges based on the size and composition of the team. The model offers you flexibility to balance the size of your team with your projected workloads.
Most of the on-site services (unless it is part of a fixed price project) are delivered using this business model. DOWELL could bid for partial phases of a project on a Fixed Price basis and the remaining parts on a Time and Material basis if required.
Risk And Reward Sharing:
This model is sometimes used during software product/sub-system development. DOWELL can share the risks involved in developing and marketing a product along with the client with whom we have a long-term relationship. DOWELL could invest in developing the product and jointly own the Intellectual property of the product with the client.
BOT (Build Operate Transfer) Model:
- We will be your trusted local partner who will set up a complete effective operations and development center under your control.
- We provide a cost effective model while setting up a complete operations process.
- Our initial stage involves a process to judge the effectiveness and benefits of setting your center with us.
- Fresh resources can be added quickly according to the requirement of the process.
- We make use of world-class processes and solutions for the achievement of your objectives and thus faster revenue generation.
- We work with our clients on a mutual feeling of trust and conviction.
- Rapid startup of a complete operation development center in a short time period
- Access to competent consultants with the best set of skills
- Save your time and resources
- No distraction while setting up a new venture
- Cost effective
- Reduced operational risk
- Retention of the same process and human resource even after the transfer phase